Steinel Dusk till Dawn Switch NightMatic 2000 white, Photoelectric Switch, Automatic Lighting, Properties, Shop Windows
RRP PRICE: £27.99
SALE PRICE: £25.51
YOU SAVE: £2.48
SALE PRICE: £25.51
YOU SAVE: £2.48
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Photo-electric lighting controller Nightmatic 2000 provides automatic night-time lighting on the front of buildings as well as on premises, in gardens and other spaces
- The photo-electric lighting controller detects ambient brightness
- Automatically switches connected lights ON when light levels fall to twilight threshold and OFF again at dawn
- Time and twilight threshold can be adjusted to any chosen setting
- Reliable whether it’s raining, snowing, blowing a gale or you simply have something better to do
- Suitable for wall mounting
Switches the light ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’. All automatically.
It’s thundering outside and getting dark. You’re sitting snugly in the living-room, waiting for your guests. Who’d want to go out and turn the
outside light on? The NightMatic 2000 reliably does this for you – whether it’s raining, snowing, blowing a gale or you simply have something
better to do. Of course, the light-level threshold at which the sensor responds and turns the light ‘ON’ is defined by no other than you yourself.
- Installation instructions
- Fixing screws
|Dimensions:||9.9 x 7.4 x 3.7 cm; 120 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Twilight switch NightMatic 2000
The microprocessor controlled dusk to dawn sensor Nightmatic 2000 operates lighting systems for the illumination of buildings, properties, gardens and other areas. Did I turn off the lights? Or did I forget to? With the NightMatic 2000 this question is a thing of the past. It takes care of switching the outdoor lighting on and off all by itself. The photo-electric lighting controller works best on your premises, on a building wall or in a shop window.
Steinel develops and manufactures sensor lights in its own factories in Europe. Made in Europe is our winning formula – and has been for over 50 years. Our products are renowned around the world for their easy handling and their longevity. Convince yourself!
Turns the light ON and OFF. Automatically.
Outside there is a thunderstorm raging and it is getting dark. You are sitting comfortably in your living room and waiting for your guests. Who would want to go outside and switch on the outdoor lights? The NightMatic 2000 manages this task reliably – whether its raining, a storm is raging, its snowing or you simply have something better to do. You choose the twilight threshold at which the sensor reacts and switches on the light.
- Energy-saving: Light only when you really need it
- Protected against dust and splash water: No damaging dust ingress, protection against splash water from all directions, IP 54
- Twilight switch: Turns on the light by night and turns them off again in the morning
Automatically switches light 'ON' at dusk, automatically 'OFF' again at dawn.
2 – 30 Lux, as soon as the light drops below the set brightness level the sensor reacts.
IP 54, no damaging dust ingress and protection against splash water.
Sensor technology for intelligent and efficient energy use.
|NightMatic 2000||NightMatic 3000 Vario|
|Type||Twilight switch||Twilight switch|
|Point of use||Outdoor use||Outdoor use|
|Max. output (resistive load, incandescent lamp)||1.000 W||1.000 W|
|Max. output (uncorrected, inductive, cos φ = 0.5, e.g. fluorescent lamps)||500 W||500 W|
|Response brightness||approx. 2 – 30 lx||approx. 0.5 – 10 lux /at press of button|
|Power consumption||< 0,8 W||< 0,8 W|
|IP rating||IP 54||IP 54|