X-Sense 10-Year Battery Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Large Silence Button, XP01
SALE PRICE: £29.99
- 2-IN-1 PROTECTION: Equipped with both photoelectric and electrochemical CO sensors that work independently of each other; instantly notifies you when dangerous smoke or CO concentration is detected while minimizing false alarms; provides the ultimate protection from 2 deadly threats, all contained in 1 unit
- BUILT-IN 10-YEAR BATTERY: Provides 10 years of continuous power with a built-in lithium battery, saving on energy while remaining eco-friendly; saves you from constantly having to change batteries or wonder if your alarm is still functioning
- ACCURATE, RELIABLE & HIGHLY SENSITIVE: The X-Sense combination smoke and CO alarm has been redesigned from the inside out; it will ensure that smoke or CO triggers the alarm instead of interference by taking 3 separate smoke or CO samples from the surrounding air; a full 360° ring of air intakes ensures complete detection with no blind spots
- LOUD ALARM TONE: This XP01 alarm is designed to deliver an alarm tone of over 85 dB with a rapid flashing LED indicator when smoke or CO is detected; this is sure to wake you and your family up, even when sound asleep, ensuring the safety and security of your home 24/7
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made from a premium ABS material, ensuring exceptional quality and protection; comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, a 5-year warranty, and lifetime customer support
|Dimensions:||13.5 x 13.5 x 4.4 cm; 226 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium Metal|
This XP01 combination alarm uses a 3-color LED indicator (red, green, yellow) combined with the alarm sound, making it easy for you to check the alarm status.
The X-Sense XP01 Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm boasts a 10-year lithium battery to ensure continuous power throughout the life of this alarm, saving you the hassle of frequent battery replacement and ensuring reliable 24/7 protection for your ultimate safety.
Adopting advanced photoelectric and electrochemical technologies, this alarm enables more accurate alarms by analyzing smoke or CO 3 times before alerting, minimizing false alarms to avoid disturbing you or waking you from sleep.
1 × Alarm Unit
1 × Mounting Bracket
3 × Screws
3 × Anchor Plugs
1 × User Manual
The test/silence button allows you to test the alarm to ensure it is functioning properly. Test your smoke alarms every month. Use a stick or broom if you cannot reach the test/silence button. When false alarms occur, the unit can be silenced with a simple push.
We recommend that you install a combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm on every floor of your home, in hallways, between the sleeping and living areas, and underneath and in the junction of stairs.